AIM
Kodey8789

Endless Flight 2 Endless Flight 2

A little slow..

But a pretty good improvement. At least tell everyone how to get the upgrades. Nobody would be able to guess how to get the 3rd one.

Good job on this game.

Letters Game ++ Letters Game ++

Stop with this stupid game

I didn't enjoy the first version when it was submitted 8 days ago. Now theres 5 different versions of this crappy game, and each isnt very different. I'm only guessing your gonna make 8 more versions...

k3k5 responds:

yes, maybe 10!!
thanks for the review.

Caves of Mordor Caves of Mordor

Meh

This wasn;t that fun of a game, kinda boring. I'm suprised it has a score higher than 3. And when you block with shield and swing your sword, you can't move anynore. Fix it, it's annoying.

Endless Flight Endless Flight

Tis gme is teh ro><ers

I played helicopter, and its not so good compared to this. I don't know why people are giving this a low score just because they say its a rip-off and unoriginal. It's a very well done game and should have a better score.

GeoKureli responds:

hi everyone this is bruce hes a suck up and said that all for ha ha's

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

this was awsome

sweet game man, i stayed up all night playing this, trying to make the best song

2---2---2---6-887777----2-8888------6-0---6-1-4---------1-1 -1---2-------9----------------4---4-------9-----0---0-----2- 2---2-----0-----5---5---5-1-----------c--------------------3 -3-4-------6-6-6-6---6-7-8-9-8-7---8---7---8---7---5-2-3-3-3 -4-a------------

Clock Legends Clock Legends

ok....

i cant get passed the part after the giant steak looking clock comes by, and u have to jump over it...........well, after that, i cant reach the platform, and when i hold down to go super saiyan, he just powers up, but there is no affect, are you sposed to be able to jump while super saiyan cause i cant even move.